View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 07:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Annika had not always been the best big sister, but she had done her best to try and make up for that over the years. Hugging him was likely a foreign thing to Archie, surely, but what he didn't know was that she had done some growing of her own since she had been in Tahiti for the past two years. Much like Garrick, she too had found some inner peace and made the changes necessary to sustain a happy life. Hearing his words, though, caused her to laugh lightly. "You will always be my little brother, Archie. Always."

"Roots. I reckon at some point I hafta, don't you? And why not here?" Was she not elaborating? Yes. Was there a reason behind that? Oh, absolutely. She would divulge the information in due time, though. For the moment being her phone chirped which meant she had a distraction from it all. Hehe. Grabbing the cell from her back pocket she smiled at the screen as she typed out a response and then quickly put it away again.

But back to the question she tilted her head slightly and gave a shrug. "Looked at Wandsworth, Uxbridge... all over really. I dun know though. Maybe I fancy relocating to the country, though. More room to roam and stuff..." What the hell ever that meant, really. "What's new with you? Fancy a drink before we go see the dancers?" Like... could they head in now?