Thread: Phoenix Theatre
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 01:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Eva! (any anyone else who might want to crash :D)
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Aaron was nervous to say the least. He hadn't expected anything to come from a silly little date, especially not with someone so fond of Divination. Yet there was something about Laurel Vance that had kept the mid-thirty something former quidditch player quite captivated. Enough that they'd been dating for ... oh merlin, was it a year now? Two years since they met? Who knew? How did people keep track of these things?

Patting his inside coat pocket to make sure it was still there, the blond wizard stood at the forefront of the theatre, waiting for his date to arrive. Although the thing about dating a seer was that she probably saw when he was arriving so she could either keep him waiting long or arrive shortly after him. It was like nothing could get by her. He hoped she was healing alright given the incidences at Hogwarts this past Spring, but was confident too that even with abrasions and scars, she'd still be beautiful. What he wasn't so confident in was seeing his nieces starting Hogwarts in September and while his brother and sister-in-law seemed okay with the dangers, he wasn't so sure about it. But they weren't in his care to make decisions for, alas....

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.