Thread: The Play Room
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 11:44 AM   #21 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Oh good he was awake. Noah was growing bored sitting around and waiting for him to come to--and not from a lack of trying other means either. She'd kicked him once or twice, shook him til her little arms hurt (which honestly hadn't taken that long) and she'd even tried yelling into his ear. When she grew sufficiently bored, the little girl went to the small table to amuse herself with her magical colouring books. It wasn't until he spoke that she realized he was finally back to the land of the conscious.

"You're up!" The 7 year old hopped from her chair and hurried over to him, relieved he didn't seem to notice any of the things she'd done to him...that he was showing anyway.

"Hurry up! Come on! You've slept for half the day and I wanna plaaaaay before bath time!--We can play after too but then we'll also have to have dinner and before you know it it's bedtime and we didn't get to have FUN!"

Why was he still sitting there???

"Come on! Come on!" Noah reached for his hand and began tugging/

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.