Thread: Law Enforcement: Auror and YATI Survival Test
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 10:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Merlin, of course not. Lex herself could never stand to be around the overly serious business types and didn’t see any need to become the sort herself because of the promotion. They were in the middle of a forest and about to face Merlin knew what, being deadly serious would only kill the sense of adventure and she had no need for it—unless he did something stupid.

Her own eyes widened at the sight of the cockatrice because how was this something to be bested by muggle means? Was the boss man trying to imply that a muggle, if faced with this oversized chicken could beat it with shear will? Hardly. Wet their pants, certainly. Die before it had a chance to kill them, believable, but fight this thing and win? Unlikely.

That made it then no surprise that her first thought was to blow this thing to smithereens with a well placed confringo....until she remembered the whole no magic thing.

Circe it was like being at Hogwarts all over again.

Alexa looked to the YATI, catching the way his lips moved. Rope? A sheet? Well she supposed if they couldn’t blow it up they would need another solution. Hazel eyes glanced back to the cockatrice, noting that for now it still seemed unaware of their presence. Slowly, cautiously, she reached into his bag and indeed found both rope and a sheet. No sudden movements but she handed both to him, the itch to wandlessly send the giant chicken flying in all directions still very strong.

She would, if whatever he planned didn’t work. She had a kid to get home to and wasn’t a muggle. She wouldn’t face a XXXXX creature, like one.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.