View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 04:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
'That got your attention!' Sophie noted with satisfaction as she eyed Albert that now stood up with wand in hand, ready to attack her if needed. Taking several steps forward she tried to figure out how she was supposed to get Albert to understand that she was the polar bear and needed help rather than being attacked..

Moving her polar bear around, scanning off the area noting all the dust which probably looked weird to Albert. But she didn't care. It was the least of her issues right now. Maybe she could write a message in the dust with her oversized paws? Turning to the largest dust pile she used her paws with great difficulty to write on the floor.

H E L P ME!

/ S O P H I E
It was very odd to see a bear walk like how humans do. Trained to observe creatures all his life, he knew something was wrong but that didn't stop the man from taking a step back when the polar bear advanced. As much as he didn't want to hurt a creature, he was more than ready to blast it should it even dare touch his expensive suit.

All thoughts of attack ceased as soon as he figured what the polar bear was trying to do. He was more than sure that creatures like the one present in the room does not have the ability to write. Heck, even monkeys don't. With his wand still pointed at the creature, Albert quirked an eyebrow as he slowly read the message.

Oh, dear.

"What...have you done?" Albert asked lacing his words with accusation and mockery. "Dear Merlin. Aren't you too old to be in a situation...such as yours?" No, really. What did they do when they were not working? And where was the obnoxiously loud Theophilus? Did he turn into a bear too? Albert closed his eyes and let out a sigh of frustration. Why...WHY must he be caught in such a predicament every.single.time. The man could feel his head lose more hair by the second as he opened his eyes and stared back at Sophie, clearly annoyed. The Creatures man gave up as he dropped his wand arm to his side and sat back down on his conjured armchair in deep thought. "What should I do with you then, Miss Connolly? I'm afraid I do not have the solution for your..." he said pointing his wand at her from head to toe. "Problem."

Or maybe he does...?

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.