Thread: Weasley Swamp
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2018, 01:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Felicity!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Hearing the older girl say it had taken her ages to master the repelling charm didn't dampen her spirits at all. Rylee was very much used to the fact that not every spell was going to be easy. Most times she had to try several times to be able to cast anything correctly. It was hard work and dedication. Nothing came easy and honestly that's what made it more enjoyable. Finally succeeding at it after spending hours, days, weeks or even months at it. This wasn't just about spells either it was about anything in life, like her dancing or Quidditch skills.

Rylee nodded firmly stepping closer to the older, much taller girl. "I'm ready." Standing tall or as tall as she could for someone her age that was on the shorter side she waited with open arms and baited breath. Blue eyes never once strayed from her stuffed creature that was stuck in the swamp. Watching as the repelling charm work and the summoning charm took hold, her stuffed unicorn slowly floated through the air towards them.

"Got him! I got him!" she exclaimed throwing her arms around the icky slimy stuffed toy and clutching it tightly to her chest. "Thank you! I owe you big!" Rylee turned her gaze up onto the girl a brighter smile now on her young face. Somehow she was going to repay her for helping free Fluffeh.

You are Bread!