View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 04:04 AM   #51 (permalink)
NifflerFan

DMAC
Firecrab

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Raventhorne
Accidents & Catastrophes
Gryffindor for life Notorious Niffler

Celestia pulled a small, silver whistle out of her robes and blew it firmly to call the students to a halt. She gave the room at large a broad smile and said simply, ”Well done! That was pretty good for a first few attempts. As I alluded to earlier, you will be pairing up and having a practice duel for the rest of the lesson. The rules for this duel are simple: you must not intentionally harm your opponents outside of the usual cuts and scrapes, you must attempt these spells at least once during your duel, and you must try to use Transfiguration spells as frequently as possible. Make sure to spread out, please, and give your classmates plenty of room! For those of you who are absolutely uncomfortable with dueling, go ahead and continue practicing Transfiguration spells that could be useful in a duel on the two dummies at the back of the room.” Celestia gestured towards the two dummies that stood proudly away from the majority of the classroom. She wasn’t going to Vanish the remaining dummies, however; what better way to get her students who were just learning to Vanish objects of that size some practice than to leave them to it? As she thought this, she added casually, ”Fourth and fifth years, I expect you to try and Vanish the remaining dummies first. Quickly, please!” It would be good practice for the fifth years’ OWL exams in any case.

OOC: You guys are doing great! Celestia and I loved reading your mini activity posts! I had some RL stuff come up tonight, but I’ll respond to each of you as the lesson moves forward, and do a catch up post on reactions to your mini activity posts tomorrow. You have until 12 AM CDT on July 25 to finish the lesson. If you need anything from Celestia specifically, please put ‘professor’ or something like that in your post title. Feel free to contact me at any time if you have any quesions!

Last edited by NifflerFan; 07-22-2018 at 04:14 AM.