View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 02:58 PM   #69 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
Default Septimus
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Septimus watched as the two girls jumped forward to help demonstrate how to set up a tent. The better to know in the future, the second year watching intently as they showed what was needed as Professor Stewart spoke aloud on what all needed to be done in the process. It seemed easy enough of a thing to do, though there was more to it of course. Like having the tent at hand to work on.

At least he already had a hand of the undetectable extension charm.

As he didn’t have a tent in his bundle of supplies that no doubt meant that he had to find someone to share a tent with. Septimus looked around to the various boys that were in the clearing, wondering who would be willing to work and share with him. “Anyone have a tent and have room for another?” he asked, noting girls also asking but not feeling sure of working with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post

With that he turned to Septimus and gestured to Emmalyn's unused tent. "There's a tent over there you can use, Mr. Hadley-Nairne," he whispered.
"Good idea, Maddie." She said as she turned towards Septimus. "You are more than welcome to use the tent I set up. I think it's secure." She blushed a little bit, feeing uneasy about her tent pitching skills with a style of tent she hadn't previously done.

"Want to work together on extending it? You can go first, then if you need some extra help, I'll give it another go?" She flashed an encouraging smile towards her classmate as she made her way back over to the tent she had set up. She hated for anyone in the class to feel like they didn't have a partner and there was no reason for him to not have a tent to practice on or sleep in.

Part way over, she paused, ran back to her bag and grabbed a small package, then dashed back towards the empty tent. "You can even have one of my cupcakes. Do you like chocolate or strawberry better?"