View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 01:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy smiled at Professor Marchand. "Hello, sir. I am thinking of making some kind of embroidery that can be framed and hung up on the wall at home. However, I am struggling to find a pattern that I am fond of."

She kept on carefully studying the patterns. Maybe she didn't need a pattern, only her imagination.
Gaston returned Daisy's smile, though his expression changed slightly at her words. "I understand," he said, his eyes scanning the patterns on the table in front of her. It didn't look like a very wide selection, but admittedly, embroidery wasn't something he had a lot of experience with; he'd only used sewing for more practical purposes, such as mending rips in his clothes. "I can see about ordering more patterns," he added, making a mental note to contact the craft shop in London where he ordered supplies. "In the meantime, you can try making your own. Did you have a particular design in mind?"

Daisy just gave him an idea! What if instead of making a paper card for Rose, he made her an embroidered one? There was no telling how it would turn out, but he could give it a try. If nothing else, it was something out of the ordinary. "Would you mind if I look at these when you're finished?" he asked, taking a seat at the table across from Daisy.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...