View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 01:15 PM   #68 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Five Minute Warning!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Gaston nodded in reply when Stasya declined his offer for help, so as not to interrupt Kay's instructions. He gave her a quick encouraging smile, as if to remind her that the offer still stood if she changed her mind.

He wandered between the tents as the students paired off for the next part of the activity, ready to offer help at a moment's notice. So far, everyone appeared to be doing great! He watched as Emmalyn and Maddie paired up and each cast the Undetectable Extension Charm. He beamed,
but his face fell slightly as he overheard Emmalyn's words. "I don't know about that, Miss Walsh," he said, keeping his voice down so as not to embarrass her. "I think you're better with a wand than you realize." He could understand, though; that was the way he felt in every class that didn't involve wandwork when he was a student! An extra smile was given to the pair as he added, "Great job, Miss Kemp and Miss Walsh!"

Elsewhere he saw that Stasya had partnered with Skylar, and the pair was making good progress. "Nicely done!" he said upon seeing Stasya use the Undetectable Extension Charm. "Keep up the great work ladies."

As Gaston continued to monitor the class, he noticed Bel and Ronan appeared to be in the process of teaming up but hadn't done any spellwork yet. No matter, they still had time left. He shot the pair an encouraging smile before continuing on his way. As he did so, he noticed a couple of students (Chloe and Septimus) without partners. The thought crossed his mind to pair them up, but he didn't want to make them embarrassed or uncomfortable.

Gaston glanced at his watch, internally pnaicking as he saw there was less time than he thought. "You have FIVE MINUTES LEFT!" he announced to the group. Now there was still the students who didn't have partners... His bright blue eyes scanned the area, making a mental tally of the number of tents and students. Were there enough to go around? It appeared so. "If you still haven't found a partner, please practice the Undetectable Extension Charm on your own tent."

With that he turned to Septimus and gestured to Emmalyn's unused tent. "There's a tent over there you can use, Mr. Hadley-Nairne," he whispered.

OOC: Sorry for the late post! I had to get up early for an appointment. Anyway, you have ABOUT 14 HOURS (11 PM EDT) to finish. If you need help, let just let us know.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...