View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 01:10 PM   #67 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Text Cut: Birchwoodmom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Thankful Maddie agreed to partner with her, she dropped her bag down on the ground next to her tent. "Looks great to me." She made a quick circle around the tent and it all seemed to be in order. Lines were tight and secure and she had found a nice flat place to put the tent on. Her back was already thanking Madide for the better nights sleep to come.

She stood back and observed Maddie cast the spell, successfully on the first try, and shook her head in amazement. "You are really good at that. Wand work is not my friend, but give me a broom and I'm good as gold." She giggled and poked her head inside the tent to see all the room. "That's going to be great for the both of us!" She lowered her voice a bit more "I brought some extra snacks, if you want to share. I have packed some chocolate cupcakes and some strawberry cupcakes with pink icing and pink sprinkles."

Knowing she needed to attempt the charm as well, she stood back up and moved away from the tent. Thankful that her attempt of the spell wouldn't hurt anything that Maddie had already done, she pointed her wand at the tent and commanded "CAPACIOUS EXTREMIS!" There, she tried. She got down on her knees to peek in. "Do you think it would make it even bigger in there?" She asked Maddie before she popped her head in to find out.

Maddie kind of blushed when it occurred to her that because she got it right on the first try, Emmalyn would still need a tent to work on. "Sorry," she said. "It's hard to go from getting it down pat in class to not getting it to work afterwards." She looked from her tent to Emmalyn's then back again. "Maybe I can end the spell, and you can try it from scratch? Or there's still your tent you can work on."

Then she heard a voice speak up at just the right time, and she nodded toward Septimus. "Oh, look, there's somebody who needs a tent," she said. "If you still need to perform the spell for credit, you can try offering your tent to him and re-sizing the inside for him!" Maddie had no idea if casting the spell twice on the same tent would make the tent's insides any bigger, after all.