View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 06:46 AM   #66 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Demonstrating on the tent pitching wasn't all that challenging, as she'd done it before. It seemed weird maybe, but it helped too in Skylar's mind, that she was in great athletic condition. After pitching a tent, she glanced around, listening to Marchand explain that they'd be casting the undetectable expansion charm on the tents. OOOH, that was actually really nifty use of the charm.

Who to partner with? Obviously her preference would have been Vivian, but Skylar figured she should probably partner with a younger student. Spotting the female Gryffindor Prefect with a tent, Sky figured why not? Someone else could practice on her tent she'd pitched ....

"Heyyya Stas! Need a tent buddy?" She grinned at the now taller at least I think she is lol fourth year.
People had started pairing off, as Stasya had waited to see if anyone felt like choosing her, or maybe it was more her checking to make sure her tent wasn’t about to collapse. Either way, it had taken her a moment to realize that she’d heard her own name, or at least one of her nicknames, and she’d looked over to give Skylar a grin. “Course. I guess now we need to make sure there’s enough room in there for us?,” she responded, glancing back at the tent and realizing exactly how small it actually was. It was possible that even she, tall as she was, wouldn’t have fit inside unless she curled up in a ball and if she was going to share with the Slytherin Quidditch captain…

Yep, it was time to try the extension charm again. At least she felt a tiny bit more confident about her own spellcasting given the fact she’d managed to get the tent and her other supplies to the campsite. Not counting her personal cookie stash in her school bag, which she’d also brought and was totally willing to share. In fact, she wondered what a s’more made with chocolate chip cookies would taste like…but back to the spell. Between the two of them, she figured at least one of the charms had to work. “Capacious Extremis!,” she cast, pointing her wand toward the interior of the tent in front of herself. Except she wasn’t planning on testing it until both she and Skylar had tried the charm. Double charms had to mean more room, or so she figured.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero