Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 06:08 AM   #18 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Maddie watched the smile spread across the Headmistress' face. You know, if anyone ever said the Headmistress' was cold-hearted and hard to get along with, Maddie would have to call them a liar. "I will be," she said, referring to the comment about always being vigilant. Although, sitting down on the floor while not keeping watch at all probably didn't leave her very well-protected. The Headmistress could have been anybody she guessed.

"Potentially pungent! What a vocabulary!" she said with a smile. She started to say no, that she had no idea who she'd do the other foot readings on. She had an idea, though, and seeing as part of her idea was standing right before her, she smiled a sneaky kind of smile. "Well, I do have a staff member standing right before me," she pointed out. Heh. She hadn't actually come prepared to do a reading, though. She didn't even have anywhere for the Headmistress to sit. She wondered if the lady had any issues sitting cross-legged on the floor?
The headmistress nodded at the girl's response. Of course, the room they were in wasn't exactly the best spot to be vigilant in, unless one were constantly looking at all of the doors that were scattered about the room. But, in due time, she was sure the Hufflepuff would learn that.

A smile cracked on her face when Maddie made the comment about her vocabulary. The smile remained, to cover disbelief, when the girl stated that she had a staff member right in front of her to do a foot reading on. She was joking, right? ... Nope.

"Well, I ... I suppose," the woman said, going so far as to conjure a chair for herself (there was no way she was going to sit on the floor) and started taking off her heels. The things she did for purposes of academia.