View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 02:57 AM   #65 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

Oh, they were allowed to pick tent partners?! Awesome! That sounded a lot more fun than rooming in a tent all by herself. She had just whirled around to see if anybody else needed a partner, when Emmalyn approached her. "Yeah, sure!" she said. "I think it'd be way more fun to have a partner!" She looked at her tent, hoping she'd set it up correctly. Especially now that she knew somebody else would be sharing it with her.

It looked pretty sturdy, though. "Do you think it looks okay?" she asker her new roommate. "This was my first time pitching a tent all by myself." She nodded in reply to Emmalyn's question. "Oh, yeah! I got it right in class!" She looked toward her fully pitched tent and imagined it still being the same size on the outside but not on the inside. Standing outside of the tent, she pointed her wand toward it. "Capacious Extremis!" she called out. With the spell cast, she peered inside the tent. "Whoa, Emmalyn! It worked!" she said.

Thankful Maddie agreed to partner with her, she dropped her bag down on the ground next to her tent. "Looks great to me." She made a quick circle around the tent and it all seemed to be in order. Lines were tight and secure and she had found a nice flat place to put the tent on. Her back was already thanking Madide for the better nights sleep to come.

She stood back and observed Maddie cast the spell, successfully on the first try, and shook her head in amazement. "You are really good at that. Wand work is not my friend, but give me a broom and I'm good as gold." She giggled and poked her head inside the tent to see all the room. "That's going to be great for the both of us!" She lowered her voice a bit more "I brought some extra snacks, if you want to share. I have packed some chocolate cupcakes and some strawberry cupcakes with pink icing and pink sprinkles."

Knowing she needed to attempt the charm as well, she stood back up and moved away from the tent. Thankful that her attempt of the spell wouldn't hurt anything that Maddie had already done, she pointed her wand at the tent and commanded "CAPACIOUS EXTREMIS!" There, she tried. She got down on her knees to peek in. "Do you think it would make it even bigger in there?" She asked Maddie before she popped her head in to find out.