View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 12:11 AM   #61 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Text Cut: Birchwoodmom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Time to move on. The tents were up and she finally understood why there were such an old style. They were ministry approved to be charmed tents. Of course the ministry wouldn't be using the much more modern muggle pop up tents.

When she realized she would be able to pick a tent partner, she immediately looked to her friend, Maddie, and waved to get her attention. "Hey, Maddie, want to partner up? I can come to you and we can share your tent. Another group can take the one I set up." She walked towards Maddie as she spoke. "Plus" she continued in a whisper "I'm not exactly sure I secured the spikes the proper way. Yours looks to be a bit more stable." She didn't really know if her tent was less stable, but her luck hand't been the best lately.

"So, are you any good at the extension charm? I'm not the greatest at it. Do you want to go first?" Either way, they would both get a chance to try it out.

Oh, they were allowed to pick tent partners?! Awesome! That sounded a lot more fun than rooming in a tent all by herself. She had just whirled around to see if anybody else needed a partner, when Emmalyn approached her. "Yeah, sure!" she said. "I think it'd be way more fun to have a partner!" She looked at her tent, hoping she'd set it up correctly. Especially now that she knew somebody else would be sharing it with her.

It looked pretty sturdy, though. "Do you think it looks okay?" she asker her new roommate. "This was my first time pitching a tent all by myself." She nodded in reply to Emmalyn's question. "Oh, yeah! I got it right in class!" She looked toward her fully pitched tent and imagined it still being the same size on the outside but not on the inside. Standing outside of the tent, she pointed her wand toward it. "Capacious Extremis!" she called out. With the spell cast, she peered inside the tent. "Whoa, Emmalyn! It worked!" she said.