Thread: Weasley Swamp
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 03:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Felicity!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Indeed she had. Rylee had been more focused on getting unstuck, getting out of the swamp AND her stuffed unicorn. With her focus on those things she hadn't been paying much attention to how many times the older Slytherin had to cast the spell in order to get it to work. Honestly she wouldn't have cared even if she had noticed... some spells were just more trickier to cast than others.

Her spell forte? Huh? Rylee blinked up at her. "It's probably not in my spell range right now... but that doesn't mean I can't try it some time." Not today though. Unless she really needed to. The older girl already knew how to cast the spell so that meant she could get Fluffeh.

Anyhow hopefulness in her eyes quickly faded. "I-... well um... no not yet... but I've been trying..." She muttered crinkling her nose. The summoning charm was one she really wanted to learn but it was currently above her magical ability even with all the practice she was doing and how easily she managed to cast some other charms.

"If you could summon it to me I can catch him. You wouldn't have to touch him or anything." That would work, right? It had to work!

You are Bread!