View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 09:59 AM   #16 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default *rearranges a little*
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Gaston blinked sheepishly; he should've guessed that Headmistress Hawthorne hadn't been to the buffet yet by her empty plate. Stupid, stupid! he berated himself for the botched attempt to make conversation. She probably thought he was an idiot now. "I see," he replied, fighting the urge to flee like a spooked rabbit. "I'm sure you'll find something to your liking."

Before he could think of anything else to say, the House ghosts, or three of them anyway, arrived... just in time to keep him from saying the wrong thing again and making a fool of himself. "Good day, Sir Baron," he returned the Slytherin ghost's greeting, then turned to the Ravenclaw ghost. "And good day to you too, Lady Helena."

Gaston's dark head whipped around as the Gryffindor ghost greeted him by name. "Hello, Sir Nicholas," he replied, nodding when the ghost mentioned house pride. "Of course, anything to support the students." What kind of Head of House would be be if he didn't cheer his Lions on?

He smiled in reply to Ronan's greeting, but before he could say anything, he had to move aside to avoid colliding with a Slytherin boy headed for the buffet. As he did so, he saw Tinka hard at work cleaning. "Hello, Tinka," he said, beaming. Such a kind, hard-working elf!

He was just starting to make his way through the crowds in search of a seat when he heard Emmalyn inviting him to join her, and the offer got a big smile from him. He had to admire her kindness! "Thank you, Miss Walsh," he said. "That's very kind of you." He had every intention of taking her up on it, unless... "Are you sure you don't mind?" he asked, the question directed more at Jessa than Emmalyn. He didn't want to intrude!

Georg gave the Headmistress a polite nod before going to find a seat at the green table. He looked at his plate. What should he eat first? The blond Slytherin picked up a chicken wing; he was busy nibbling away when he heard a familiar voice and nearly choked. Oh, no, not him! What was the Bloody Baron doing here? It was terrifying enough being in such close proximity to the headmistress!

"H=hello, Mr. Baron, your Bloodiness, sir," Georg stammered, flinching at the look the ghost gave him and the other Snakes. Was he being disloyal by picking foods from the other house tables? Just in case, he leaned over his plate, trying to wolf everything down as fast as he could so the Baron wouldn't see. He glanced longingly toward Emmalyn and Jessa. Could he join them too?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...