View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 07:04 AM   #22 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Mezzanine
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Blink, blink. Georg's smile faded at the goblin's greeting - or more accurately, the lack of one. Well, that was... not very friendly. He wondered how Aunt Kati, the biggest stickler for manners on the planet, managed to work with goblins for as long as she did. Hmm, maybe Danish goblins were nicer than English ones? Never mind...

Now they were finally moving, good! The blond Slytherin followed the group through the corridors, nearly crashing into the person in front of him as he came to a sudden stop. Huh? He listened closely to the goblin speaking, but he was only able to understand a few words. Thank goodness the instructions were repeated in English! Okay, so self-guided tour, don't touch anything, don't wander off... sounded simple enough.

Georg stepped through the door into the mezzanine, glancing at the mosaics. They were nice to look at but not much else; he hoped there would be something more exciting happening in the other rooms! He stared at the mosaic with the dragon a bit longer than the others. Was this what those goblins were talking about earlier when he overheard them say something about a dragon? Shame, he wanted to see a real dragon, not a mosaic of one! He moved through the room, pausing briefly to check out the coins at the collectors counter. Whoa! The older coins looked weird compared to their modern counterparts!

Oh, well... not much else to see here. Maybe the next room would have something interesting.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...