View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 11:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Skylar had every intention to arrive to Transfiguration early. But then she got distracted. And forgot that she had to climb up SO many staircases just to get to the classroom. She was definitely NOT going to miss this when it came to future studies post-Hogwarts.

Practically taking the steps two at a time, she grinned to herself mostly, when she arrived at the Transfiguration Classroom to find the door NOT slammed shut which meant she wasn't late. Thank you her quidditch training and daily running; at least it was good for something.

Something she did not expect though when she stepped into the classroom was the softness of the floor. "What the---?" The She-snake blinked, staring around. It was KIND of like a trampoline, but not. Actually it was more like she was walking on a giant sponge.

Carefully walking towards an empty seat, she made a brief nod of acknowledgement towards the Professor, who was grading their last assignments. "Morning Professor. Was my essay okay?" she asked, chewing on her lower lip and turned to sit. That was when she realized the usual desks weren't there, but cushions? Uhhh.... okayyy then.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.