View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 09:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Narrator
Your Guide
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
The Narrator
follow me; everything is all right.

The magical light from students's wands won't do much to illuminate the surroundings. Even worse, the SpeRevelio spells cast revealed very little....

But something that did happen, whether it's because of the spells or not, might not be very comforting either. The doors for anyone who hasn't entered their room suddenly opens with a resounding creaaaaaak, inviting you inside...

A very dark, and quite small, inner room lies ahead. There are no lanterns in there and no sense that there's anything else in the room. It's almost as if you've got a blindfold wrapped around your eyes. Want to cast some light of your own? Unfortunately, Lumos and any other form of light-spells will not work in here. In fact, once you step inside, even the door closes behind you.

Just when you think things couldn't get worse, you hear a shuffling within the room. Could there be something else within the room? The shuffling starts off in one place and then moves around the room, even around you...

What do you do?

OOC: Ohmygooosh you guys ;____; *fangirls* Class has officially started so please keep chatter to a minimum! If you haven't posted already and want to, feel free to jump in, I don't mind! Just pretend as though your charrie has been there the entire time ^^

I'm starting off with the mini activity! I'm going to give you guys roughly 3 days to post as much as you want to. I'll be posting alongside you guys, especially if you need a little nudge

If the wording is confusing/doesn't make sense, please do give me a nudge and I'll be happy to clarify it for you <3

I'll continue with the lesson (i.e. move on from the mini activity) on the 20th of July.

Thanks, lovelies!

Last edited by The Narrator; 07-17-2018 at 10:00 PM.