View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 09:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Gaston ventured out of his office and down the hall to the practice room. It was probably time to restock the supplies; it had been a while since he checked in on things there. Besides, his wife's birthday wasn't far away, and the practice room was the perfect place to make a card for her.

He peered inside, hoping not to find the place a mess. So far, so good. There was no paint splatters on the walls or wood shavings littering the floor. He opened the top drawer of the craft cart to inspect the supplies, and as he was reorganizing the spools of thread, he smiled, noticing a familiar face. "Hello, Daisy," he greeted the Hufflepuff as he approached. His blue eyes fell to the patterns she was looking at. "Any ideas what you'd like to make?"
Daisy smiled at Professor Marchand. "Hello, sir. I am thinking of making some kind of embroidery that can be framed and hung up on the wall at home. However, I am struggling to find a pattern that I am fond of."

She kept on carefully studying the patterns. Maybe she didn't need a pattern, only her imagination.