Thread: The Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 05:40 AM   #84 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default All of you :P
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Well YES, Ronan, there was plenty wrong with all of them, but that didn't mean for him to be so rude. She'd been friends with Flynn Kowalski for longer than Ronan, so yes she was going to defend his name, but as he said, it wasn't the time to discuss it. Because there was treasure coming up from the lake and there were first year Ravenclaws around, one of whom Skylar recognized as Gunnar's kid sister ... and a slightly younger Slytherin. And the squid was here too.

And Ronan was wading out into the lake??? Skylar just stood where she was at a moment, listening, but her blue-gray eyes flicked over towards Bartholomew instead of following the Head Boy just yet. Okay now was her chance to be rude, at least in her mind, because in her seven years at Hogwarts she was stunned to learn that the professors worked around the clock to solve the Hogwarts Mysteries. And before she could speak anything more on the matter, Ronan sent off his patronus and the Headmistress was approaching them.

"Hello, I was just going to be working on my flying assignment," unnecessary addition, really, "When I noticed these coins. They don't seem to be cursed or anything from the revealing charm I tried on them." She wasn't going to mention her rookie mistake of handling them before casting the revealing charm either. "They're like what we found back in the Fall."

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.