Thread: The Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 03:36 AM   #82 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
Bartholomew met Skylar’s eyes then Isabel’s. Like them he had a lot of questions as well as the appearance of the coins was suspicions. “I really cannot say for I do not know. I am one hundred percent sure that your professors are working around the clock to solve the meanings if they haven’t already.’’

Really Mr. Head Boy? Old Bartholomew looked to Ronan wearily. “I highly suggest you report this finding to one of the staff members or to the Headmistress directly. That would be your best course of action.’’ Bartholomew was being stern because he could not help but feel uneasy due to all the happenings over the past few months. It would do no good if the students came to harm in any way.
Of course his hopes for some kind of adventure after what had been a relatively quiet term, aside from the grindylow incident, would end up being waylaid, if not completely dashed. With a sigh, Ronan pulled out his wand and sent his meerkat patronus up to the castle with a message for the Headmistress.

He wasn't moving from the water, though, until a professor showed up.

You are Salt!