View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 11:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default But general mentions too ^^
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
With stomach growling, Emmalyn hurried to the food buffet to grab some grub before more festivities started. The smells were absolutely glorious and her mouth watered at the sight before her. The Hufflepuff table selections were by far the best. Grilled pineapple drizzled with caramel, mac and cheese cups, garlic bread, and mini-corn on the cobs piled high on her plate. She wanted to try all of the options.

With her plate piled high and a hot butterbeer in had, she headed off to find a place to sit and enjoy the bounty. The weather was absolute perfection and a cool spot on the grass was just the place to eat. "Would anyone like to join me and eat on the grass picnic style?"
She wasn't feeling the school spirit, surprise surprise.

It'd been ages since Jessa had last felt any sort of "spirit" but this was a school event which meant Prefect representation even if she DID think she'd have had a better time of it locked away in her lab. Hardly eager, the Ravenclaw waited until several students had already filed out to the event before herself heading down the stairs to join her school mates.

Equally unsurprising, she was avoiding the stage area. It was where all the action would happen. It would be the loudest area and as a result, the place that held the least amount of interest for her. "The red velvet looks good." She said in passing to the Headmistress who hadn't at all been talking to her but she'd been within earshot and was trying to be social. "Skylar, Ronan." Both got a nod of greeting as the 6th year grabbed herself a cup of blueberry lemonade from the blue table.

She hadn't found herself with much of an appetite today so most things at the tables were ignored but she did grab her own slice of red velvet to nibble on. "I'll join you." Jessa offered to the HUfflepuff nearby. It might not have been such a bad idea getting a table and separating from the majority of people who were over at the tables. It had to be the least overwhelming option if nothing else. "You guys can join us too if you'd like."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.