View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Listening to people yammer on about Quidditch wasn't really Ronan's cup of tea, so he was sticking by the Food Buffet. Honestly, he wouldn't have come to this thing at all, but he felt like it was expected of him since he was Head Boy and all that. So he threw on a custom-made jersey (one with his last name on the back) with jeans and red sneakers and made his way down. Only to discover that a lot of others seemed to have the same thought about this whole thing he had. Well, he was the only one at the food buffet so far anyway.

Deciding to take advantage of having first dibs of the buffet, he filled his plate with some of the chicken wings, a macaroni & cheese cup and some red velvet cake, grabbing a lemonade for his drink. Once his plate was filled, he turned and chose a table towards the front, looking around for anyone he may have missed as he sat.
Gravitating over towards the food table wasn't really a surprise for the Slytherin Captain because if there was one thing she was certain of after seventeen years it was that she did have an appetite. Naturally she made her way towards the green table, even if she REALLY wanted a mac and cheese cup right about now. With a sigh, she picked two of the vegan lettuce wraps and placed them on her plate, along with a hefty slice of the key lime pie and then turned to head towards a table to seat.

Ah, the Head Boy. Clad in a quidditch jersey too?

"Carter. Nice jersey." Obviously she was wearing her number four quidditch one; she'd even washed it for the occasion. "Good to see you're still breathing from NEWT studies." Also, she felt kind of guilty because she hadn't really spoken much to him since that day he tried to help her with her patronus. Although she'd temporarily put that on the back burner as there had been more pressing issues lately.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.