Thread: The Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 02:29 AM   #79 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default *invades*
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

FINALLY the weather was getting a bit warmer. Nettie had decided that winter in Scotland was even WORSE than winter in France. Much worse. If it was even a single degree warmer than the day before, Nettie was out and about. She'd basically gone STIR CRAZY in the castle all winter and she was over it.

As she walked down to the Great Lake, wondering if it was warm enough to take a swim yet (probably not) she paused when she noticed a rather large group of kids. Hmm. Was there some sort of swimming lesson that she hadn't heard about? She hadn't joined anything except Quidditch this year, just so she could focus on her studies, but if Hogwarts had a swim team, she was DEFINITELY interested. She was basically a fish in the summer.

She walked up to the group and grinned at them, approaching the Head Boy in particular. If she'd learned ANYTHING this term, it was that people with badges usually were good people to follow around. Especially Derf. "Hi! Whatchu doing?" she asked with a friendly grin. Hopefully they were taking new recruits! She didn't have her bathing suit, but she assumed the older boy would know some water proofing charm or something...

That was when she noticed people digging - and one of those people was her very own dormmate. "Chloe!" she exclaimed, smiling over at her. "What are you...WAIT. Is that...?!" her voice trailed off, attention veering away sharply as she noticed a glittering coin near the shoreline, wedged between two rocks that she had almost missed. Was that what she was doing?? Digging for coins??

She was so confused now. Bending down, she picked up the coin and looked around to see if anyone else was as interested in this as she was.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid