Thread: Ilvermorny: Dining Hall & Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 12:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Jer!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Sam stood there holding the plate of food out to him, a peace offering in a sense, if Jer was willing to take it. Any flicker of a smile that might have tried to form on her face was gone. Not only did the plate of food go ignored but so did she. She had heard his stomach growl and yet nothing.

She set the plate of hot dogs down on the table. "How long is this going to go on?" Sam asked quietly kneeling down on the floor in front of the table. "At least look at me, Jer. Say something. Anything." Her tone had been calm but slowly her voice rose as she looked at him sitting there underneath a table just to avoid her.

"Avoiding me is one thing... but sitting under a table? Am I really that bad to be around... to talk to... to even look at anymore?" Her voice cracked as tears threatened to fall. How much longer was this going to go on? Them not hanging out, teasing one another, talking... it just wasn't right. "Say something, anything. Yell at me if you want.. anything is better than your silence."

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote