View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 08:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Was it just her or was the school term going by ridiculously slowly? June was still ages away. A long needed, longer than a mere two weeks, break from the castle was needed and that would only come with the summer. Consider her ready for it.

Jessa walked into the potions classroom, the book she’d spent the time in History of Magic class reading still in hand. Of course, the Ravenclaw had no plans to tempt the Potion’s Master and his thin patience. Once the lesson officially began, she would put it away to avoid any issues or confiscations. The last time had been an absolute disaster. It was a wonder she wasn’t STILL stuck in detention.

“Professor.” Jessa greeted, her voice not that much higher than a mutter as she moved passed him.

For now, she didn’t notice the sparse setting. Within seconds of entering, her nose was once again in her book and it was content to stay there until the man called them all to attention.

Today’s fascination was actually routed in fiction. Opting for a break from the harder reading, she’d picked one out of the library; romance actually and though it wasn’t the sort she typically read, she didn’t hate it. There were plenty of falsehoods contained within and she quite liked pointing them out.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.