Thread: Weasley Swamp
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 06:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Yes it was.

Of course Rylee didn't expect the much older girl who she now managed to fully look up at as she spoke, to understand the significance of the Unicorn. That was okay though. No one really did. Most just figured it was a stuffed toy that she was silly enough to be carrying around. She wasn't even going to make an attempt in explaining. Not now. Not when the only person standing here and able to assist her in saving Fluffeh was insisting on saving 'her' first.

Was she stuck. Actually she didn't even know anymore. She had been before she had fallen... which was why she had fallen. If she hadn't have been stuck she would have rescued Fluffeh on her own and not still be where she was in the swamp. The question though had Rylee shifting around on her belly on the wet patchy clump of moss she was partly laid upon. Slowly and carefully she wiggled one leg up onto the moss and the-

Nope.

She was still somewhat stuck. Her one foot anyway. The same foot that had been stuck, the one she was trying to pull free from the swamp when she had fallen. "I can get up but I'm still somewhat stuck... at least my foot is anyhow..." she replied with a deeper sigh than intended. To prove her point that she could get up however she slowly got to her feet on the moss section of swamp. Holding onto the tree that was there to keep from toppling over. Maybe now that she was trying to show the older girl she was listening she would help her get free and save Fluffeh...
It was probably a good thing that the kid wasn't expecting any understanding, because the Slytherin wasn't coming close to it any time soon. Honestly, Felicity was annoyed she'd even gotten into this position, and for a moment she wished she could be more like Flynn - her ex-boyfriend probably would have laughed for a little, and then walked away. The moment didn't last long, though, before Felicity was feeling guilty about thinking such a thing - both for the kids sake, and Flynn's. It wasn't really very fair.

Her thick eyebrows rose higher on her forehead as she watched the kid wriggle around, Felicity willed herself not to laugh at the sight. She succeeded, too, although maybe that was because the girl had finally answered her and she knew she had to do something to help her free her foot. "Okay," she managed, taking a deep breath before pointing her wand at the area of swamp around the girls foot. It took her a couple of attempts, but eventually she did manage to cast a spell that repelled the mud away from the girls foot.

Hopefully for long enough for the kid to pull her foot to safety.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽