Thread: The Play Room
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 02:08 AM   #19 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"My Mummy doesn't wanna meet your Daddy." Noah informed him, wrinkling her nose in open display of how ridiculous she thought the idea to be. "She's super busy all the time and has other people she's got to be meeting with and even more people she's got to be threatening." DUH. But it was okay because he didn't really know anything. Boys in general didn't.

"I bring friends here whenever I want." She continued, rising to her feet again and moving over to the enchanted toy box. There were a whole ton of stuff inside. "Fooooorget the bag, we can go get it laterrrrr." It'd still be there in a week or two, surely. Noah reached inside, coming up after another moment with a pair of toy wands that shot out coloured paint that faded after a few hours.

"We're gonna have a paint war." It was up to her to have a good idea and she couldn't ever play this by herself so it was as good a time as ever.

With quite the bossy demeanor, she handed over one wand to him. "We can use the pirate ship and other stuff for cover."
He was still a bit hesitant on whether or not he should be here, but he was here and it looked fun so his interest won out and he was looking around more. That was until she said threaten, "What.. what does she do? My daddy is a reporter and a good one, he finds things out." Meaning, she won't threaten him, will she?

This was kind of scary, but Alejandro wasn't going to admit that, he just kept his focus on talking to her. Would the bag be there when they got back or would someone have picked it up? "Alright, but if it's gone, I'll have to go buy more." He would already have his dad upset he didn't want to getting him really mad.

[b] "You have lots of friends then? It's weird I have never seen you before, I mean I'm always outside of the Daily Prophet."[b] Maybe she was new, but she said she brought friends all the time.

"Paint war? That sounds fun." He looked at the ship and then back at her. 'Alright, lets play that. " It couldn't hurt to play a little before going back.