Thread: Weasley Swamp
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 03:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Felicity!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Yes it was.

Of course Rylee didn't expect the much older girl who she now managed to fully look up at as she spoke, to understand the significance of the Unicorn. That was okay though. No one really did. Most just figured it was a stuffed toy that she was silly enough to be carrying around. She wasn't even going to make an attempt in explaining. Not now. Not when the only person standing here and able to assist her in saving Fluffeh was insisting on saving 'her' first.

Was she stuck. Actually she didn't even know anymore. She had been before she had fallen... which was why she had fallen. If she hadn't have been stuck she would have rescued Fluffeh on her own and not still be where she was in the swamp. The question though had Rylee shifting around on her belly on the wet patchy clump of moss she was partly laid upon. Slowly and carefully she wiggled one leg up onto the moss and the-

Nope.

She was still somewhat stuck. Her one foot anyway. The same foot that had been stuck, the one she was trying to pull free from the swamp when she had fallen. "I can get up but I'm still somewhat stuck... at least my foot is anyhow..." she replied with a deeper sigh than intended. To prove her point that she could get up however she slowly got to her feet on the moss section of swamp. Holding onto the tree that was there to keep from toppling over. Maybe now that she was trying to show the older girl she was listening she would help her get free and save Fluffeh...

You are Bread!