Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 12:19 PM   #191 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
Now sitting in front of her old friend she crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair but decided immediately to not sit too comfortable because who knew what had happened with the chair she sat in before she sat down on it? Maybe a dirty child had been sitting on it and now she had the child's dirt on her clothes... No... Sitting with her back upright in the chair she smiled politely at Daichi. "Thank you for the compliment, my dress is indeed perfect, she nodded. Looking at Daichi she nodded, I take you offer, thank you" she said while taking the menu card with a whole list of all the different ice creams the shop offered. A smile formed on her lips and she looked at her old friend, lowering the menu card. "It's sad that there are no ice creams with duck facer, I remember that you liked it once when we were younger" grinning she looked back at the menu card, enjoying the memory when she had tricked him to eat a duck...

"I take the strawberry flavored ice cream, because it's pink" she told the boy who came to take her order. "So, how are you doing now? You had a kid right? What was his name again? Dave or Dennis?"
It did not suprise him that Sonea agreed to her fashion style. Most people would say something along the lines of 'oh this old thing? I just found it in my closet' when it came to dressing fancy. But not her. She was brutally honest and sometimes that could be embarrassing and awkward but he also appreciated people who were like that. His own kid was like that as well.

What was also funny to him was the fact that they both wore formal clothing at an icecream parlor. Probably not the smartest thing to do...But if he spilled something he'd could just wave his wand and make it dissapear. Magic. What's not to love about it?

As Sonea was deciding on the ice cream she wanted, Daichi looked around the parlor and then looked back at her when she mentioned the time he had eaten a duck while they were both at school together. He had no idea what a facer was though but he got the concept she was getting at. "Yeah, i remember you tricking me in to that" he said as he crossed his arms and stared at her.

But then he let out a chuckle and unfolded his arms again. "It's not that big of a deal really" Like, yeah he loves ducks. But what happened , happened. Besides, that happened almost twenty years ago" And he didn't hold a grudge.....anymore.

"Dorian" He corrected her as Sonea was guessing his son's name. "He's a third year at Hogwarts now." it was scary how time flew by. "Ravenclaw student" he added. "I was secretly hoping he'd be in Slytherin like me. Cause best House ever right?" heh. "But we can't have all the things i guess" As for himself. Nothing much had changed. He still worked at the Ministery of Magic.

"What about you? Last time i saw you were carrying a baby. How is she now?"