Thread: Booths & Tables
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 09:38 PM   #190 (permalink)
Sonea
Slytherin

MO & DIMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mena Dubois
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Park HyunJoong
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Park Minhyuk
International Cooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
It had been the sound of high heels that had caught his attention to the door. He knew that Sonea prefered to be wearing heels so when he heard the sound, the Ministry worker turned around in his seat and waved at the young woman to show where he was.

As he waiting for her to come to his booth, Daichi felt something drip on his hand and he quickly began to eat the ice cream again.

She was right. It had been a long time since they had last seen each other. "I believe it has been five, give or take a few years since we last saw each other" he said as he watched her taking a seat. "I like your dress, very stylish" as an ex worker in the fashion industry this was something he looked at. "Do you want an ice cream? My treat"
Now sitting in front of her old friend she crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair but decided immediately to not sit too comfortable because who knew what had happened with the chair she sat in before she sat down on it? Maybe a dirty child had been sitting on it and now she had the child's dirt on her clothes... No... Sitting with her back upright in the chair she smiled politely at Daichi. "Thank you for the compliment, my dress is indeed perfect, she nodded. Looking at Daichi she nodded, I take you offer, thank you" she said while taking the menu card with a whole list of all the different ice creams the shop offered. A smile formed on her lips and she looked at her old friend, lowering the menu card. "It's sad that there are no ice creams with duck facer, I remember that you liked it once when we were younger" grinning she looked back at the menu card, enjoying the memory when she had tricked him to eat a duck...

"I take the strawberry flavored ice cream, because it's pink" she told the boy who came to take her order. "So, how are you doing now? You had a kid right? What was his name again? Dave or Dennis?"