View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 11:08 PM   #55 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Gaston really was too sweet for this world. "It's not impossible at all. It's the truth." Rosalyn smiled at him, knowing that nothing he said would get her to change her mind on the matter. "You just don't realise how utterly amazing you are." A sad truth that came from all the people who hadn't appreciated him; well, she was making up for it and then some. Her sweet Gaston. She loved him with all her heart. The smile only grew when he glanced at her while mentioning the kindness of the people at Hogwarts. He'd never let her forget how welcomed she made him feel when he first arrived, and it was something she was very glad for because it had led them together.

"I hope you're right," she whispered back to Gaston as he told her that his parents would love her. It wasn't as if she didn't trust his judgement on matters, but well... he WAS biased towards her. "What if your dad doesn't care for me?" It would be so much easier if both his parents approved of her, but at it was, Rosalyn was only sure about his mother, based on the way that he talked about her. And she wasn't the only one that he sang praises about judging by what she was hearing about the letters to Andre. "You two are way too kind. I really don't deserve all this praise." She laughed, feeling happy and flattered even if she was far from perfect.

Rosalyn grinned at Andre, but then her eyes widened at what he said about there being a tradition of throwing First Years into the fountain. "I understand the need for kids to play pranks, but that seems a little mean to me." Not that anyone would get hurt, but it was embarrassing and no one would want to get cold and wet. "That really does sound like my selfless Gaston." She gave his hand a squeeze as she spoke.