Thread: Games & Sports: Game Lounge
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 07:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
West approached the pool table with cue in hand. He lined up what he hoped would be a successful shot and hit the cue ball. He watched as a few unintended balls whirled around the table before coming to rest. "Well, that wasn't the best shot. Your turn."

"I guess I'm not as much of a desk job type of guy as I hoped I would be. Maybe I'll chat with my department head to see if there are any field assignments that need taken care of." That would be a nice change of pace and hopefully pull him out of his paperwork funk.

"The department of Mysteries sounds exciting. Although, being sucked into a black hole would be a bit extreme."
Natalie listened to West talk about his plan to talk to his department head as she lined up her next go. She managed to get one ball in the top right corner pocket. When she had finished with her turn, she turned to face her playing partner. "Sounds like a good plan. I wish you all the best with that."