Thread: Games & Sports: Game Lounge
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 06:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
He watched her set up and strike the ball. Her moves seemed skilled and the balls followed their command, rolling here and there, some landing in pockets. "Nice shot" he shifted his weight from his left foot to his right. "Ah, Uber Apparators. That's a great idea" he nodded, wishing he would have come up with such a plan. "I have a friend that would be great for a job like that. I should have him check into applying." James was an expert apparator and could use the money. He had retired from professional quidditch after an injury and had been looking for something to do with his time.

"Well, it seems you have a bit more excitement than Games and Sports. We have been working on budget changes and ticket pricing." He shook his head and frowned. "It's not exactly what I thought I would be doing when I took the job, but it is necessary." He really hand't thought about all of the paperwork and regulations changes he would be working on. He had hoped for more player interaction, but what they were doing would be for the benefit of both the players and the fans.

"Thanks," Natalie replied as West complemented her on her shot. "By all means, ask your friend if he wishes to apply." Natalie stood back and let West focus on his turn at the pool table.

When West mentioned his work, Natalie felt sorry for him because she had some idea of what he was experiencing. "Unfortunately, paperwork is necessary at times. I worked in the Department of Mysteries last year but I found it not my sort of thing. One too many dangers. To be filing one moment and then nearly being sucked into a black hole the next was not ideal."