Thread: Games & Sports: Game Lounge
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 05:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Natalie rubbed some pool chalk on the tip of her pool cue as she thought about her first move. She carefully hit the white pool ball which in turn hit the other balls that were stacked in the middle. The number one and two pool balls landed in the pockets of the table. She smiled to herself as she turned to West. "At the moment, we are organising an Uber UK Apparator service for those in the magical world who need transport because they can't apparate, use Floo Powder or fly for whatever reason. We're looking for applicants."
He watched her set up and strike the ball. Her moves seemed skilled and the balls followed their command, rolling here and there, some landing in pockets. "Nice shot" he shifted his weight from his left foot to his right. "Ah, Uber Apparators. That's a great idea" he nodded, wishing he would have come up with such a plan. "I have a friend that would be great for a job like that. I should have him check into applying." James was an expert apparator and could use the money. He had retired from professional quidditch after an injury and had been looking for something to do with his time.

"Well, it seems you have a bit more excitement than Games and Sports. We have been working on budget changes and ticket pricing." He shook his head and frowned. "It's not exactly what I thought I would be doing when I took the job, but it is necessary." He really hand't thought about all of the paperwork and regulations changes he would be working on. He had hoped for more player interaction, but what they were doing would be for the benefit of both the players and the fans.