Thread: Law Enforcement: Auror and YATI Survival Test
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 01:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
As you approach the beach you find a family of muggles gathered on the shore, getting some sun, and building sandcastles.
Frankie carried on with his walking, still a bit paranoid and what could happen or who could appear out of nowhere and give him a good pop. This whole no-magic thing was frustrating. It would have taken him mere seconds to figure out where he was and get out of there otherwise. But he'd play along with this survival test.

His footsteps changed as he went from walking on tall grass to a dirt road and then sand. Even though the beach was nice and everything was out in the open, it still left his question of where he was unanswered. All he could see before him was water and little islands in the distance, of which he certainly was not going to swim over to. Only Merlin knew what would be waiting for him there.

That was when the sound of a few voices caught his attention. Down the beach, there were people. Squinting his eyes, he made the assumption that they were a family. A Muggle one at that. They seemed relatively normal, non-threatening, and could be a good source of information.

"Good afternoon," he said, flashing a friendly smile at them after approaching. "Great day for a day at the beach, isn't it?" There was a bit of a pause afterward before he spoke again. "So ... I'm a tourist and am not very familiar with the area. Lost my map and have been wandering around for hours now. Is there a town nearby that I could grab a quick bite and get my sense of direction in check?"