Thread: The Play Room
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 05:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
It took a REALLY long time and a lot of cute baby elves but finally she got him to stop saying he needed to go back up the stairs. Good. There was nothing really fun up there and she wasn't allowed up there for too long anyway. If she wanted to play, this was where she needed to take people.

Noah giggled at his question, moving further into the room to flop down on a section of that was particularly spongy carpet. "This is MY playroom. I play here aaaallllll the time. Sometimes alone, sometimes I have friends over." Playing alone wasn't any fun. Sometimes her Mummy tried getting her the bestest toys and games but after awhile it was boring if she was the only one playing. Mummy was always so busy and Korpsit never wanted to play--unless Mummy told him to but then he got grumpy about it.

"I played pirates one time and we had tea parties and puppet shows and LOTS of cake!" Did he like cake? There was one kid who didn't. He hadn't been much fun.

"What should we play first?"
This is yours?" He couldn't help but look shocked as his eyes focused more on the room. She had brought him to her place, her home maybe? "Why didn't you just tell me you wanted me to come to your house and play? I could have just asked my dad, he wouldn't have minded once he met your mum and stuff." Now he was at someone's house without permission and that wasn't going to end well at all.

"So do you always bring friends down here like this?" Did her mom even know they were here? Though the slide looked fun and Alejandro soon found himself curious about it more then where they were.

"Cake?" cake sounded fantastic and now he wanted cake, but it made him think of his father's food, "Oh no, I left the bag on the ground." It had all the food in it his father had him going to get at the cafe.

"I don't know, what do you want to play?" He was worried about his parents being mad, but this place looked fun too, so just a few minutes here wouldn't hurt.