Thread: Minister's Office: Break Room
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 02:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan P. Nickels View Post
Was she? Morgan was usually too busy doing minister things to notice. "Well that's a good work habit to have! I'm so glad you're my Undersecretary, Madam Bones," he boooooowed deeply and lowly, almost dramatically, like he had just performed a three-hour solo musical monologue (if anyone wanted to hear it, he would surely sing it for them!) and was taking this bow for his deeeeeeeply moving performance.

Almost everything he did was moving, surely.

He seemed surprised by her attitude, and as he picked the paper up and read the headline...then the proceeding article, he CACKLED.

"Oh January, well this is nonsensical, my lady! Come on! It's horseradish! Cadswallop! Nonsense!" He slapped the paper down on one of the counters.
For a moment, January couldn't tell if Morgan was being genuine or patronizing, but... on second thought, she didn't think the man had a mean bone in his body. Which hopefully meant that the article was not true after all. January let out a stiff sigh. "It's a good work habit that you should consider trying. Every day." Hmm?

Oh, good, he was laughing. Thank goodness he was taking this seriously.

"Nickels, this is a problem, whether its nonsense or not. The spotlight is on you because of your... ways of... leadership." Or lack thereof. "We need to make a press release and right this before more rumors spread. We can't have people thinking you spike the food." Surely he could agree on that.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise