Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 11:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
Callie

DMC
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Katarina Emily Denaker
First Year
Fluttery Pegasi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticStrawberry View Post

It felt like she had only been laying there for a few minutes before she heard an owl. Being at Hogwarts and outside on the grounds the screech of an owl flying past. She probably wouldn’t have thought about it, if it didn’t sound so close. Maybe it was the family owl… Why was she being send something already from home. What did her dad want already?

Something was snuggling up against her shoulder.

She reached over after she heard another screech. Oh there was an owl there. She sit up, and looked at the owl and laughed. ”I’m sorry there little owl, I’m afraid I just have cat treats in my pocket.” Which reminded her where was her cat, Boo? She hadn’t seen her since the first night back.

Also was someone missing or looking for their owl? Oh there was Quinn. She smiled at the younger ravenclaw. ”Hey Quinn, Does the owl belong to you?” She was still pretty amused by the snuggling owl.
Quinn sighed, and made her way over. So much for avoiding the whole social...thing today. "Yes, she's mine." She wasn't even attempting to hide the annoyance from her voice. "Sorry if she was be a bother. She should know better." Quinn held up her arm and clicked her tongue. Winter lifted off the ground in a flutter of wings, air, and feathers and landed on Quinn's outstretched arm. She watched the owl for a moment with a look of pure love, and gave her a few treats.

"I was just enjoying some time with her before sending her to deliver a letter." Quinn studied Juni for a long stretch of a moment. "Do you have an owl?"