Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 12:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy looked up from the magazine at Skylar and smiled a genuine smile. "I am trying out again. Hopefully, I will make it as either Keeper or Beater. I am doing Quidditch for the love of it and because it will be a good distraction."

She then bit her lip. "Look, I am sorry about the way I acted on the train. How about we try to move on from the past? That is if you wish."
Skylar nodded, when Daisy said she was trying out again. "Good luck." She did look her over mildly when she said beater, trying to recall who played beater for Hufflepuff last year. Derf and ...?? She couldn't recall who else. Not that it really mattered, because each year was different. "Quidditch IS a fabulous distraction." She agreed wholeheartedly.

But then, speaking of distractions, did Hufflepuffs usually bring up the past like that? Because Skylar had pretty much already moved on without bringing it up and yet now that it was out in the open, she felt otherwise. Also something to note was how easily Daisy took the blame, when she was pretty much equally as rude. Hufflepuffs were awesome scapegoats like that though. "It's in the past." She said bluntly. Really, it was, because she'd had a fabulous summer of quidditch and summer loving and her spirits were high that what happened on the Scarlet Train in June was like old news. And she really DID NOT want to say any more about it. Nor was she going to apologize for anything she may or may not have done, because again, past.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.