Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 11:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
It was just that a screech sounded somewhere very close to Juni, then a fluttering of wings followed and something landed right next to her shoulder. Another screech, this time inquisitive and slightly demanding. And a something nuzzled itself against Juni's shoulder.

"WINTER! Leave Juniper alone!" The snowy white owl turned and looked at Quinn with those wide, unblinking eyes and then nudged Juni's shoulder again with that same vague demanding-ness as before. "I'm sorry, she thinks you might have treats on you," Quinn explained. Why did she have to get such a social owl! She preferred to avoid people when possible, but no! Winter just had to say hi to everyone and beg for treats.

"You daft owl!" Quinn held up a small container and shook it. "I have your treats right here!"

It felt like she had only been laying there for a few minutes before she heard an owl. Being at Hogwarts and outside on the grounds the screech of an owl flying past. She probably wouldn’t have thought about it, if it didn’t sound so close. Maybe it was the family owl… Why was she being send something already from home. What did her dad want already?

Something was snuggling up against her shoulder.

She reached over after she heard another screech. Oh there was an owl there. She sit up, and looked at the owl and laughed. ”I’m sorry there little owl, I’m afraid I just have cat treats in my pocket.” Which reminded her where was her cat, Boo? She hadn’t seen her since the first night back.

Also was someone missing or looking for their owl? Oh there was Quinn. She smiled at the younger ravenclaw. ”Hey Quinn, Does the owl belong to you?” She was still pretty amused by the snuggling owl.

You are Bread!