Thread: The Play Room
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 08:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It took a REALLY long time and a lot of cute baby elves but finally she got him to stop saying he needed to go back up the stairs. Good. There was nothing really fun up there and she wasn't allowed up there for too long anyway. If she wanted to play, this was where she needed to take people.

Noah giggled at his question, moving further into the room to flop down on a section of that was particularly spongy carpet. "This is MY playroom. I play here aaaallllll the time. Sometimes alone, sometimes I have friends over." Playing alone wasn't any fun. Sometimes her Mummy tried getting her the bestest toys and games but after awhile it was boring if she was the only one playing. Mummy was always so busy and Korpsit never wanted to play--unless Mummy told him to but then he got grumpy about it.

"I played pirates one time and we had tea parties and puppet shows and LOTS of cake!" Did he like cake? There was one kid who didn't. He hadn't been much fun.

"What should we play first?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.