Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 02:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
So yes Skylar was a tad abrupt with the younger Hufflepuff on the train home a few months ago and while she PROBABLY should have felt bad, she also didn't. No offense, but while she liked Daisy well enough, she didn't care to discuss her relationship issues and doubts with her. Not just after the letter and the conversation with the ex. Not before having time to really process her feelings, which thankfully summer provided her the opportunity to really grow and explore her feelings with the present boyfriend.

Was she going to talk about what happened on the train now, should she run into Daisy? Absolutely not. It was in the past. But would she be polite to the younger girl if she ran across her? Sure. Especially considering the owl she'd seen leaving from her spot at the feast, which had the seventh year curious.

Not too curious though to broach the subject, as she spotted her reading a quidditch magazine. "Hey. That's a good one." She said, inclining her head at the magazine she was reading, taking a seat on the stone bench. "You trying out again?" She could offer advice, ya know? As a captain. But then again, Daisy was also an opponent too.
Daisy looked up from the magazine at Skylar and smiled a genuine smile. "I am trying out again. Hopefully, I will make it as either Keeper or Beater. I am doing Quidditch for the love of it and because it will be a good distraction."

She then bit her lip. "Look, I am sorry about the way I acted on the train. How about we try to move on from the past? That is if you wish."