Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 02:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy decided to do some reading of some Quidditch magazines in order to relax. She ventured her way to the courtyard and sat down on one of the stone benches. She hoped to cross paths with Skylar and to mend things between them but she had to admit that she was nervous. What if her recent loss affected how she treated the Slytherin? Well, she would cross that bridge when she came to it.
So yes Skylar was a tad abrupt with the younger Hufflepuff on the train home a few months ago and while she PROBABLY should have felt bad, she also didn't. No offense, but while she liked Daisy well enough, she didn't care to discuss her relationship issues and doubts with her. Not just after the letter and the conversation with the ex. Not before having time to really process her feelings, which thankfully summer provided her the opportunity to really grow and explore her feelings with the present boyfriend.

Was she going to talk about what happened on the train now, should she run into Daisy? Absolutely not. It was in the past. But would she be polite to the younger girl if she ran across her? Sure. Especially considering the owl she'd seen leaving from her spot at the feast, which had the seventh year curious.

Not too curious though to broach the subject, as she spotted her reading a quidditch magazine. "Hey. That's a good one." She said, inclining her head at the magazine she was reading, taking a seat on the stone bench. "You trying out again?" She could offer advice, ya know? As a captain. But then again, Daisy was also an opponent too.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.