Thread: Law Enforcement: Auror and YATI Survival Test
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 09:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Anyone wanna work with us? :3
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Surprisingly, she wasn't all that phased by this whole no magic thing as she could otherwise be. This was like....camping, but without the big tents and the intention of staying put for the night. Sure, camping went a hell of a lot smoother with magic but the challenge was good too and getting your own hands dirty was never a bad thing.

Lex looked about her surroundings for a moment, perfectly at ease in the forest (having a house in the middle of a forest helped with that).

Looking down at the map, it became very clear that she had no idea where she currently was. Hard to find a point of reference on the map when all you could see were trees as far as the eye could see. "Hmm." She'd just have to create a point of reference then. Follow the sun's directions. By the looks of it, the main goal was to head south. If she kept heading south, she'd eventually get to a place where she'd be better able to help herself.

The young woman glanced toward the sky, already mentally mapping the cardinal points and which fit where based on what the sun happened to be doing at the moment.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.