Thread: Law Enforcement: Auror and YATI Survival Test
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 06:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nymphadoraliz
Dark Force Defense League
Crup

x12 x12
Default Auror and YATI Survival Test
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Auror and YATI Survival Test

You have been dropped into one of the three locations listed below. Your goal is to arrive at the British Ministry of Magic. You have a wand, but your wand will be checked when you arrive to see if any magic was used with it during this task. The wand is only to be used in emergency situations. You have a backpack that will have the necessary tools you will need to get you to London, including muggle money.

YATI are to work with a full fledged auror unless they feel they are completely up to this task and want to work alone.
Galloway Forest: You are deep inside Britain's forest park. It is often referred to as "highlands of the lowlands" with over 300 square miles. This is approximately 375 miles northwest of London. There is a lot of forest to get through before you get to a muggle road.

Spurn Heritage Coast: Spurn is a narrow sand tidal island located off the tip of the coast of the East Riding of Yorkshire, England that reaches into the North Sea and forms the north bank of the mouth of the Humber Estuary. This is approximately 228 miles northeast of London. You can either go around the River Humber, try and cross the river, or go by sea.

Old Grimsby: is a coastal settlement on the island of Tresco in the Isles of Scilly, England. This is approximately 224 miles southwest of London. Your major goal will be crossing the water to get to the nearest town of Penzance.

OOC: Each auror may either work alone or work with one YATI. Have fun with this! Your ultimate goal is to return to the British Ministry of Magic from wherever your location is that you have been placed. You will have been dropped into one of the three locations around the UK explained above. You can find your way back to the ministry however you would like, whether it is completely on foot or by muggle transportation for part of it. There is to be no magic used unless absolutely necessary.

You can use things such as google maps to give you an idea of what your charrie might encounter.

You can either post multiple times or all into one large post.

If you would like to RP with the announcer as you do not have a YATI partner and/or are alone, nudge me and I’d love to play! Even if you’d like extra fun added nudge me and I’ll throw some loops in!
Playing with announcer: Zoe
This will be open until the ministry sorting opens in June!

Last edited by Nymphadoraliz; 05-06-2018 at 10:11 PM.