Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Reception & Waiting Area
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 01:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Sweet Merlin where had this restless energy come from??? Maddox made his way back onto level three after an outside meeting, feeling like....he....needed to chase his tail--except he really didn't want to and should have been looking forward to a nap. This conflicting feeling of being both tired AND wide awake was honestly exhausting.

"I'll be back in office for the next two hours Ursula." He passed on as he made his way by the ...

Blink. "Eliora...?" The man didn't know what had stopped him in his tracks. Her sitting on the receptionist's table or the fact they seemed to be at lunch...right there in the lobby while they chatted away.

Perhaps it would have been best he kept walking but then. "Liking the weather up there?" He questioned, his tone as casual as always...lazy almost. He supposed he could spare a moment. Get her off the table while he was at it. Hopefully. Maddox leaned against the desk, fighting that urge to run in circles. "What am I missing?"
Bread in gob, Eliora was deffffffinitely excited to see her Maddy and gave him a big old wave as he was about to pass. Probably on his way to a super important meeting with someone higher up. Ugh her man dominating in meetings was super hot, yeah? But not as hot as having a two hour lunch break. Yessssssss. When she finally swallowed the mouthful of food, boss man was leaning on the desk she was sitting on and so she turned to face him as well as Ursy, leaning her arm on his shoulder.

"It's particularly warm and breezy if I'm honest. Must be all the hot air in your head now you're here." A grin and a stick out of her tongue happened before she rested her head onto his shoulder with a big ol'

DRAMATIC

LONG

SIGH.

"My kids are with hIIIIIIM in New YORK AND I'M ALOOOOOOOOOOOONE"

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________

Last edited by Shanners; 11-19-2018 at 04:40 PM.