Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Reception & Waiting Area
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 10:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Oh my XD
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Sat on top of the reception area was a Ms. Eliora Dodderidge, BEST FRAND of Ursula Gray and Maddox Quigley and therefore the MOST extra of the department. She had her legs crossed as she tucked into the chicken salad baguette she had got for herself for lunch and talked through a full mouth to Ursy who was in her rightful seat. Behind the table and supposed to be dealing with something for Maddy. But it was OKAY, as Eliora was...telling her (not that anyone outside of their friendship would understand, because she really was talking with her mouth full), because Maddy kNEW they took two lunch breaks some days to catch up on the DRAMAS of adult life.

And by GOLLY was it a LOT of drama recently.

Hopefully no one needed any help because Eli was NOT going to give up her gossip time for Ursula to HELP people.
Sweet Merlin where had this restless energy come from??? Maddox made his way back onto level three after an outside meeting, feeling like....he....needed to chase his tail--except he really didn't want to and should have been looking forward to a nap. This conflicting feeling of being both tired AND wide awake was honestly exhausting.

"I'll be back in office for the next two hours Ursula." He passed on as he made his way by the ...

Blink. "Eliora...?" The man didn't know what had stopped him in his tracks. Her sitting on the receptionist's table or the fact they seemed to be at lunch...right there in the lobby while they chatted away.

Perhaps it would have been best he kept walking but then. "Liking the weather up there?" He questioned, his tone as casual as always...lazy almost. He supposed he could spare a moment. Get her off the table while he was at it. Hopefully. Maddox leaned against the desk, fighting that urge to run in circles. "What am I missing?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.